Microcurrent Therapy (Non Surgical Face Lift)
Microcurrent Therapy tightens and tones the muscles ans skin delivering the results of a face lift without surgery. It's a more natural way to get instant anti-aging results. Popular among the Hollywood elite before red-carpet events(think Scarlet Johannson, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston) microcurrnt takes years off of your appearance and when done as a series can yield long lasting results! Take a more natural approach to anti-aging and replace the botox, fillers and plastic surgery with non surgical face lift.
How does it works?
Small electrical pulses trigger a firming and tightening response to the skin and muscles. The stimulation then works to re-educate the skin, in a painless, non-invasive way. This stimulation has a cumulative effect, similar to working out at the gym, effectively re-programming the skin and muscles back to their youthful appearance. Results are visible after just one treatment, however a series of treatments, like exercise, is what brings long lasting results. Microcurrent therapy creates adenosine triphosphate (ATP). This naturally occurring chemical compound is known as the energy of life. When you work out, you create ATP which gives the muscles the “energy” to strengthen, tone and tighten. Since you can’t work out the muscles in your face, the machine does it for you.
Tightens jowls, neck and crows feet
Smooths lines and wrinkles
Increases blood circulation
Sculpt the face and reduces double chin
Lifts saggy or droopy eyelids
Anti-Aging Microcurrent Facial
60 Minutes I $100.00 each
(Series of 6 treatments $570)
(Series of 8 treatments $720)
(Series of 12 treatments $960)
How many sessions will I need?
The number of sessions depends on the client's age and skin condition.
General guidelines for frequency of treatment is as follows:
• 20 – 30 years old - Every 6-8 weeks as preventative to slow down the aging process
• 31 – 35 years old - Initial series of 6, once per week; Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
• 36 – 40 years old - Initial series of 6, once per week; Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
• 41 – 50 years old - Initial series of 8, once to twice per week; Maintenance every 4-8 weeks
• 51 – 60 years old - Initial series of 10, once to twice per week; Maintenance every 4-6 weeks
• 61 plus years old - Initial series of 12, twice per week; Maintenance every 2-4 weeks
Who is NOT a Candidate for Treatment?
There are certain contraindications for this treatment, these include clients who are PREGNANT or have any of the following: